Awesome work. Thanks for sharing :D
The Game Creator's Pack
A downloadable asset pack
Do you need graphics or music for your game? The Game Creator's Pack has you covered!
This Creative-Commons-Zero [CC-0] asset package contains authentic retro-style graphic assets and music for creators of all skill levels and needs.
With over 160 unique sprites (no palette swaps counted) designed for scrolling shooters and platformers, make your games look stunning, as seen in the preview images!
The music composed in Famitracker covers a wide variety of genres; I'm certain that you can find a perfect fit for your game! You can hear samples of the included music here.
Audio Assets Include:
- 9 full-length music tracks (loop once, except for Title Theme)
- 5 short jingles (do not loop)
- All audio assets come in WAV format and 320kbps MP3 files
Graphic Assets Include:
- Scrolling Shooter spritesheet
- Includes version without palette-swapped sprites
- Two unique main ships
- Three enemy ships
- Bullets, explosions, and more!
- Retro Platformer spritesheet
- Two unique main characters
- Human and creature enemies
- 25 tiles
- Modern Platformer Character spritesheet
- One main character with 20 unique sprites
- Comes in light and dark-outlined variants
- Spritesheets are in PNG format
Download options include the whole pack (comes with everything above), WAV audio, MP3 audio, and graphical assets. Choose the download that best suits your needs!
I created this pack because I believe everyone with a game idea should be able to produce it without worrying about graphic or audio production. If you want to make games, download The Game Creator's Pack today!
-- UPDATES --
31 May 2017: Added the Modern Platformer Character spritesheet, which comes with one character (20 unique sprites) in both light and dark-outlined variants. If you already have the previous graphic pack, feel free to get the standalone update in the file "Modern Platformer Character.zip". Otherwise, it's been included in "The Game Creator's Pack" and "Graphic Pack" downloads.
If you are feeling generous, please credit me as "Jonathan So". This is not mandatory because the license is CC-0. However, I would love to know where my art is featured.
Visit Jonathan So at:
or contact at:
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update: New Character Added 23 days ago